The Fall Reunion is the biggest event that Shawnee Lodge puts on each year! 2,000+ Arrowmen will be in attendance as we induct new members into our Order, witness Arrowmen seal their membership in our Order, and much more! Fall Reunion will be on September 11th-13th at the S-F Scout Ranch.
Fall Reunion Leadership Team
Joe Nobles – Fall Reunion Chairman
Michael Colletti – Lodge Chief
Bob Veenstra – Lodge Adviser
Fall Reunion Resources
Event Schedule (Coming Soon)
Event Map (Coming Soon)
Event Check-In Information
All brothers who bought tickets in advance of the event may check-in at their at one of the check-in areas listed below. Brothers who need to purchase tickets or are arriving on Saturday should check-in at the Camp Famous Eagle Business Office. When checking in, you will receive your event wristband and patch, and other helpful items to make your weekend an enjoyable experience.
Wenzel Lodge, Eagle Range, Scout Lodge, Camp Famous Eagle Business Office
Ticket Information Coming Soon
Rules and Regulations
The Lodge will enforce the following rules to insure that all Brothers and Candidates have a safe and enjoyable weekend. Your cooperation is absolutely essential to keeping the weekend emergency-free.
- Do not arrive before 4:00pm. The gates will be locked; you will not be able to enter. In the past, those arriving early have created problems in the layout of the campsites and chapter area headquarters. While this is a youth run event, it is not necessary – or desired – that a Scout leave school early.
- Thanks to past service projects by chapter, the east side of the main asphalt road will be open to head-in parking. The road can be rough, be cautious! Signs will be posted on the west side of this road prohibiting stopping or parking. We would like this road to be open for two-way traffic.
- No parallel parking on or next to the main road.
- Please make use of the expanded areas of the camporee field west of the power cut for camping and parking.
- The power cut road is open for one-way traffic only. Head-in parking is allowed on both sides.
- Do not drive on the camporee field. Nobody wants to sleep in your tire ruts.
- No traffic will be allowed in the camporee field area from 7-11pm on Saturday. If you need to leave during this time, move your car to the designated area past the Rand Building prior to the closure time.
- No individuals are allowed in the back of trucks.
- The S-F Ranch speed limit is 20 M.P.H. Due to the large number of people in camp, please drive at a slower speed and use caution when driving on the roads near the camporee area. Slow down on gravel roads, “One Scout’s life is worth your time, please slow down”. The speed limit will be strictly enforced.